Tuesday 27 March 2018

Shrinked bracelet

Well I told you I had another Shrink plastic project for my Technique in Focus over on facebook - it has just take me longer than anticipated to get a spare moment to pop it on here!!

So here is my shrink plastic bracelet:
So I stamped two steam-punk style stars onto shrink plastic using a blue Whispers ink pad. I did also stamp a kitty cat outline using a Tatty Teddy grey (this wasn't easy to see once shrunk down, which is why it wasn't used - I just discarded it!). Once the ink had dried I fussy cut the images and punched a hole in the top, using a single punch hole punch - just from a standard stationary shop.

I then followed the instructions on the pack as to how long and what temperature to pop them in the oven and left the oven to work its magic. Once they had shrunk down they were the perfect size for adding to a bracelet, and I had a moon charm in my beading stash! So I added jump rings and attached the charms to a plain silver chain before adding a silver clasp.

I would like to enter this bracelet into the following challenges:
Simon Says Monday - Inside the box (I thought outside the box for this prompt and designed something that would go inside a gift box I have already made previously)
notjustcards - Anything Goes
A snowflakes promise #49 Anything Goes

I got myself some flowers for our Wedding Anniversary:
We also went out to a Murder Mystery evening at a local hotel - which was really great!

Thanks for looking, and if you enjoy trying new techniques please do pop over to facebook and join my group :)

Hugz Tinz

1 comment:

  1. What a darling bracelet. it's a perfect gift. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.