Thursday 7 December 2017

Kitty Stocking

Hi there,

I have the last of my Christmas ATC's to share with you today...next it is time to get started on the Calendars! This time I have focused the ATC's around a limited runs image, from the current progressive challenge.

As you can see the two cards are very different although the layout is the same.

 So for this first one I went for traditional colours and a glitter cardstock, coloured with Promarkers and a papermania sentiment tag added.

For the second one I chose the same layout, but opted for a musical themed backing paper for the card. I used icy colours for the stockings and the kitty's, and the added a White Spakle sentiment tage to finish.

I would like to enter these cards into the following challenges:
Limited Runs progressive #10
PFP #424 Add a sentiment
ATSM #271 Anything Goes
polkadoodle - Sparkle
craftyhazelnut #362 Quick and Easy
CAGI - Christmas
CCM #201 Animal Magic
AYLI - Favourite Animal - again I have chosen the kitty cat as I am very much a kitty person
MAWTT #60 Twas the challnge before Christmas (creatures and stockings)
Animal Friends #57 Anything Goes
SUYP #25 Meowy Christmas

I would also like to share my nails with you!


And my recent ATC's that I have received this last week!

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely work in our Christmas challenge at Come and Get It, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, nails as well, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous make, thanks for joining us for the Polkadoodles Blog Challenge.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, thank you for joining in MAWTT DT Jackie R

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ATC's love the cute image and lilac one-brilliant nails-used to have my nails black and white in the 60's you got white transfers to stick on black varnish and vice versa
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful work on the ATC's. Love that the same images looks so different with a few colour/layout changes. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Cardmakers.
    Glenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool Nails color wooow
    and so many lovely ATC too..lucky you
    and your Kitty Image is cuuuteee
    lovely made
    Many thanks for joining with us at ATSM this time
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely ATC's. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers Mega Christmas challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for entering your ATC's into my Animal Magic challenge at CCM.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great ATC's and thanks for joining us at passion for promarkers and supporting us during 2017 hope to see you in 2018 .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those kitties look snug. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute kitty ATCs :-) You got an fabulous collection of ATCs come to you - excellent :-D
    Thank you very much for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your sweet ATCs. Thank you for joining in at PFP and good luck!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely ATCs, cute cat. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Definitely perfect for a cat lover and perfect for us at AYLI!! Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think it's amazing how the cards are very similar but so different due to the colours! I love the vibrancy of the traditional card and the musical backing paper of the alternative. Both are lovely designs - thanks for joining us at MAWTT, Emma (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.