Saturday 30 September 2017

Vintage celebrations

Hi guys,

I have a birthday ATC to share with you all today :) And it is sunshine outside!! Whoop.

I used a standard ATC base with rounded corners in a pink to match the pink in the image. The image is one I received in a previous exchange and I just added a couple of toppers and a printed sentiment. Nice and simple, but quite elegant too.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Fussy and Fancy #197 Shabby Chic
polkadoodle - Anything Goes

Here are some of the caterpillars from my garden!

 ok this isn't actually a caterpillar - but I think the caterpillar is hiding inside the swelling at the base of the leaf :)


Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous make! Thanks so much for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Polkadoodles
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful vintage creations. Thank you for sharing it with us a Fussy and Fancy this time, good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card Thanks for joining us in our week 38 Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.