Monday 26 September 2016

Sympathy Lillies

I am back! Moved now and currently in my rented room for the week whilst I am at work. But I do have a new card to share with you, which is a sympathy card. I used a backing design from a CD-Rom that I found stored in the stash that I have managed to unpack! I then used a vellum printed design for the centre of the heart, and a rubber stamp from my stash for the sentiment. The butterfly sticker was also from my stash, received through my ATC exchange group.

This was made for my Facebook Monthly Themes for Crafting group, and I would also like to enter this for the following challenges:
Catch the bug - Inspiration photo
 
Deep Ocean #138 Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - O for Oval
 
There will be no audiobook reviews for a while as I need to register at a library so that I can start getting them out again (or find a good USB drive). However, here are a few more of the woolly critters from the Brown Hills Quarry walk:





Thank you for looking - come back Wednesday for our new challenge at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sympathy card and more cute woolly critters
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! . Thanks for entering our photo inspiration challenge over at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog this week - good luck in the draw. Please join us again soon!
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.