Tuesday 9 August 2016

Iris Tree at Christmas

Hello again everybody,

My kitty wants to say hi too - she is sitting here yowling away merrily in her senility (I think it will drive me senile before my time)! She has definitely settled down again now, and the hubby even bathed her the other day whilst I was at work! lol.

Now time for some crafty creations. Firstly my new Christmas card -an Iris Folded Christmas Tree!
 I took a vintage style metallic base card with an embossed border detail and cut three equal sized triangles to make the Christmas Tree. I then used vintage style papers from the Papermania Christmas Tidings and a Jennifer Ellory paper stack. I did not have a template for this so I just chose to stick the pieces at a slight angle to the edge of the triangles. To finish I added the sentiment panel.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
CraftyHazelnut #293 Vintage
Winners - please take this to share on your blog
Winter Wonderland - Use Gold or Silver/Embossed Background
Jingle Belles - We THREE kings (three papers and three triangles)

 Here are the next 4 designs on my advent calender - totally 11hr45!
So far - only 8 more to go!

And here are some more critter pictures!
 Ringlet posing
 Not sure what these flowers are??
 Bee visiting another flower that I do not know lol
 And in white
 Meadow Brown enjoying the sunshine
 Silver y moth in the sunshine

Blue Damselfly - Common Blue I think.

Thank you for looking,

Hugz Tinz

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card Tinz. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Winter Wonderland. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love iris folding ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank sharing pictures of garden, Tinz. Looks like a happy place for all sorts of critters. The iris folding.... wow! I have yet to try this technique. It's really beautiful. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun holiday card design, the metallic background really makes the tree pop! thanks for helping us celebrate christmas in threes at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 293 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this great card with us at Winter Wonderland. Good luck with the challenge. Christine DT x PS Thanks for sharing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card..amazes me this folding. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland challenge. Mary DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabby looking card. Adorable. Love your x-stitch as well maybe I can keep going with my own when looking at your fabby work. Thanks for joining our challenge over at the Winter Wonderland. On Friday we are back with a new fun challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to admit I have only made 1 Iris Folding card, and wasn't happy with my finished result. I love what you hav done with your trees. Thank you for joining in with our 'Let's see your Silver-Gold, or embossed background' at Winter Wonderland challenge, and good luck
    Eileen :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.