Saturday 16 July 2016

Secret Life of Pets, and some flowers too

Hi there,

We went to see A Secret Life of Pets today, and it was brilliant. If you love your pets you will love this childrens film. The Guinea Pig (I think he is called Roland) is fantastic hehehe.

I have also made a new card:

I used a Hunkydory foiled card kit for the toppers - it is difficult to see from this photo but the main image is actually a pyramage. I also used a repeating border along the bottom of the card, which was a floral Art Deco stitcker that I have had in my stash for a while. It was a quick and simple card to make and I would like it to be considered for the following challenges:
Cute as a Button #24 Anything Goes
Aud sentiments #159 For a girl
Artistic Inspirations #160 Anything Goes
City Crafter #320 On the Border

I also have some pictures from the nature walk we went on in the sunshine:

Probably a Yellow-winged Darter

 Bumblebee!!


Several Small Tortoiseshell butterfly pictures.


And I also made some Raspberry syrup, and placed it into ice cubes to make drinks with on hot days! I am overrun with Raspberries at the moment lol.


I will get those final three cards made from that piece of patterned paper shortly, I promise :D

Thank you for looking once again,

Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your varied post and seeing your very pretty card with the fancy border. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card great idea with the raspberries .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. I like the look and idea for those raspberries. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun post to read. I am digging in raspberries too:) And strawberries; we had loadsfrom our allotment.... Your card is a lovely take on our theme. Thanks so much for being with us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the beautiful image and nature pics-like the sound of the raspberry syrup-my hubby dug mine up last year to make room for his goosberry bushes which are hardly worth the space -he still gets grief about it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cute As A Button!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.