Wednesday 6 July 2016

Little Ladybird and a Kitty

Hello everybody,

It is time for another new challenge over at Creative Moments. We are a fortnightly always anything goes blog, but for those of you who like a bit of direction (or even just a bit of a challenge) there is often a twist. The twist for Challenge 97 is Ribbons and/or Bows. We have some lovely sponsors, as usual - but I am going to make you pop over to the blog to see what you can win! I will let you know that one of the sponsors is Di's Digi's and I have used Pippa's Ladybird, which is currently a steal at only $1!

I obviously went with the twist - I do like a challenge - and added both a ribbon and a bow (ok I tied the said ribbon into a bow, but it still has both!!!):
I used a lilac card blank (from the Works), embossed a panel of pink card using a magazine freebie. The image was coloured with pencil crayons as I have not coloured this 'old fashioned' way for ages and found my pencil case in my desk! The image was then cut to match the central oval on the embossed panel. A blue ribbon was wrapped around the card and tied into a bow! A nice, easy CAS card!

I would also like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations 160 Anything Goes
Modsquad - Lazy Days of Summer
Deep Ocean #132 Colours of Summer
Polkadoodle - Ribbon/Twine
Cute as a button #24 Anything Goes

 I also have a new pet introduction for you, as promised. Meet Furrby, my 17 yo kitty. She has hyperthyroidism and hates taking her medication, and has recently gone deaf, which we think was due to a stroke from her previous medication! However she is otherwise happy and healthy!





Here is an update on my Dinosaur Height chart - now at 80hr 45:

Thankyou for looking and I hope to see you joining in the Ribbon/Bow challenge.
Hugz Tinz

7 comments:

  1. Adorable mage of a little girl. Her summer lazy day is sitting watching a lady bug. Thanks for taking the challenge with us at the Mod Squad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card. Thanks for sharing with Catch the Bug this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card and image. Thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Jane P. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your project! Thanks so much for joining us for our July Anything Goes at Catch the Bug! I hope you join us next week for our Sixth Annual Christmas in July weeklong event you will find lots of inspiration and some wonderful prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Love the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning creation thanks for joining the add ribbon or twine fun over at Polkadoodles and good luck. Anita (DT) http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Thank you for joining us for our 'Add Ribbon or Twine' Challenge' at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.