Friday 15 April 2016

As you wish ATCs

Hi there,

What a miserable rainy day - that did not stop me sowing my Leeks, even if I did get a bit wet!! I have created two one layer ATCs on the theme of As you wish, which is challenge #26 at OLS. I originally thought about making fairy cards, but I did look into the film 'A Princess Bride' and decided to try and create some cards with the theme. They also both follow the colour scheme for The Challenge #68 and CRAFT 359 CAS and #53 Bright and Fresh at The Card Concept (CAS style).
.

The first is stamped and the second uses peel-offs.
ATC#1
The image is a Crafter's Companion Angelica stamp, which I stamped using yellow pretty colour ink, and coloured with Promarkers. The sentiment was stamped a variety of ways to fit the sketch, in pink Dovecraft ink. I also used my Dovecraft liquid pearls for the first time to put the extra elements on to fit the sketch.
 This stamped ATC is to be entered for the Just Hanna sketch #246 challenge.
As this is a one layer card, the sketch is very loose, but it can be seen - the sentiment stamps being used for the quarters.

ATC#2
I used Tim Holtz Distress Crackle paint to edge this ATC (which actually worked even though it was completely dry when I opened it after buying it from the shop!!). I then added a dress and some ship themed peel-offs (for the pirate aspect of the film), which were coloured with Promarkers for the colour challenges.

Thank you for looking,
Hugz Tinz

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous fun card, full of sparkle. Thanks for joining The Card Concept x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks so much for joining us at The Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sparkly, fun cards! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, leeks! May they grow well...love them! Your cards are so colorful and pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at the One-Layer Simplicity Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.