Thursday 18 February 2016

Fish and a cheeky turtle

Hello again,

I have another stitching update for you today - this time my fish tank. It is now at 119 hours (only 1 hour away from the estimated time), and I think it is going to take a while longer yet. Maybe I should stop watching dvd's whilst I am stitching it?


I had alo not gotten around to making a birthday card for my uncle in time to post it for his birthday - so I made this instead:

All I have used for this card is a white card blank, the cheeky turtle stamp set from Woodware, which took ages to get hold of as it was out of stock everywhere when I wanted it lol, and promarkers to colour him in. A quick and simple one layer card.

I think this card fits the themes for the following challenges:
catch the bug Keep it simple
abc-challenge B-B...Belated Birthday
polka doodle Lucky Green
Grab our Winners Blinkie!
audsentiments 149 Cute
digi chooseday wk7 Animals and Insects
OLL #198 CAS

Thank you for taking the time to look. I will leave you wit a coupld of pics of my babies:
Hugz Tinz




17 comments:

  1. The tortoise image is so cute, love the sentiment you used. Thanks for joining in the Animals & Insect challenge at Digi Choosday.
    Gail Digi Choosday DT
    http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card image for a belated birthday, thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love your super cute card! Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tortoise! Thanks for entering our CAS challenge over at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog this week. Good luck in the draw. Please join us again soon.
    love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really cute Sorry card. I'm sure your Uncle smiled when he opened it. Thank you for making us smile at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little turtle card with a fun and fitting sentiment! Sweet CAS card! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Catch the Bug and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your turtle card, so fun! made me smile. Your little babies are adorable!! Thankyou for joining us over at Digi Choosday for our 'Animals & Insects'challenge. Hope you join us again Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure you're Uncle loved his card. thanks for entering the Lucky Green challenge at Polkadoodles, Jackie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely CAS card. Great stitching too, it looks lovely.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at OLL challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card IS super cute and I love the sentiment and how it goes with your imange. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous CAS card and love the image. Thanks for joining us for our Lucky Green Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing your cute card with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight. Hope to see you again soon
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. So adorable!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Monica-Dt

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, awesome work on the fish tank and I love your turtle card! Thanks so much for playing at Digi Choosday's Animal/Insects challenge this time. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.