Wednesday 22 January 2014

More cards

RIP Nutsy. I came home from work last night to find my old man mouse in a very bad way. He had fallen off his train and had been unable to get himself back up. Seeing him like this helped me to make the decision to let him go to be with his best pal, who crossed over the rainbow bridge a few months before Christmas. Hopefully he is now able to climb anything he puts his mind to once again!

I realised that I had missed a birthday in the ATC group that I joined, so I decided to make the final ATC to send this month and a birthday card to go with it.
It is a honey and hugs birthday decoupage, with some Anita's peel-offs added around the edges. The matching ATC is also farm themed with a little piggy enjoying a birthday meal.

I have received another two ATC's over the last couple of days. I think I will have to make a few to send out next month! This now takes my total received ATC count up to 4! As I have just started a 'crafting techniques' group (and still have my 'monthly craft challenges' group) on facebook I am sure I will have plenty more opportunities to come up with new ideas for ATC.

As the OH is away for the evening I think I am going to go and run myself a nice relaxing bath and do some more of my Fish stitching - assuming I can stay awake after my bath lol.

Speak soon

Hugz Tinz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.