Monday 20 January 2014

Knitting and more fun

Well I didn't get much done over the weekend, besides having a pajama day on Saturday! I did clean the carpets though - including the stairs one (which is still a horrible pink colour grr). I have got a carrier bag of bits to take to the charity shop too :).

My little Ren decided that we were going to have great fun whilst I was cleaning them out!
I hadn't even gotten her out of her cage when she decided to throw herself onto the floor - making me really work to try and find her. She especially liked running behind the bedside table and the tallboy as I couldn't manage to get into the little gaps! The others decided to gang up on me and run their balls under my feet lol.

I did manage to get my Hippo knit finished and even made the head up - just to connect the body and limbs and then he will be up and about.
As you can see from the picture I did have a bit of an issue with the nose. I am not certain how I managed to do it, but I inverted the stitches for the centre of the nose. My story is that it was done on purpose to give my hippo a unique effect. Do you think everybody will believe me?

Furthermore, my 'In the Pink' Round Robin group is now ready to start sending their Round Robins out. I cannot wait to see what designs everybody comes up with. Hopefully, this will be another successful Round Robin and everybody's pieces will return home to them! I do love joining in Round Robins and exchanges - it gives me a chance to do something that I would not normally do for myself. I will get a photograph of my recently returned Halloween Round Robin from last year to show everybody.

Hugz Tinz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.